Ultra-breathable and lightweight Urban Air Snoods offer next level protection with nanofiber technology.
By combining the world's most breathable filtration from New Zealand into a comfortable snood,
the Urban Air Snood 1.0 offers comfort and confidence against dangerous airborne particles.
• Breathable, reusable air filtration neck tube with adjustable rear cord for a one-size fits most solution
• Embedded nose clip for better nose shape
• Provides effective protection against airborne pollutants, PM 2.5, irritants, and germs
• Proprietary nanofiber technology that has been laboratory tested to N95 and ASTM grade standards
• Hand washable and reusable for up to an average of 5-6 months in air polluted environments
Do to health and safety concerns of COVID-19, we can't authorize a return or refund on neck gaiters at the moment.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding sizing.
Dimensions and Materials
Size: Universal/One Size Fits Most Average Sized Adults
Nanofiber membrane: 99.99% polypropylene, 0.01% PVDF
nanofibers engineered in New Zealand
Garment cut and sewn in Colombia
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR MEDICAL USE, NOT PPE.
I wear it on my atv and it totally blocks the dust out! The other gaiters I used don't do anything for me. I needed this thing a while ago!
It's a high quality gaiter! I like that, but I'm a larger guy with a beard and this one was a bit snug for me. The one for my wife fit fine but she has an average head. I still use it, but think you guys should consider making an XXL size too.
Finally, this was what I needed! Breathing right now in the Bay Area has been imposible and this little “snood” keeps all the dust out. I’d buy more if they have them still.
Heard about these guys locally. Picked up several for my work crew. I figured since we work outside and in dust a filtered solution was the best. I like it a lot and it's replaced my old respro mask. Thanks Cal-
I wear mine all day at work. I live in Miami where it's hot and humid so really anything i've worn has been hot, but I prefer the neck gaiter way more. Thanks!